How much money does LazarBeam make on YouTube? Here’s everything to know about the Australian famous and richest YouTuber.
LazarBeam is a YouTube gamer who initially gained a following for his Madden challenge videos. Especially popular are his videos featuring tiny, talentless created players. He also features videos of GTA V with mods, Beam NG, and Happy Wheels. He has more than 20 million subscribers to his YouTube channel.
He dropped out of high school and worked in a variety of fields, including construction. He also spent time training to be a pilot but never received his license. He uploaded his first video in February of 2015 and reached 300,000 subscribers in January 2016.
He is part of the Click collaborative YouTube channel where he posts pranks and challenges with other popular YouTubers.
His real name is Lannan Eacott. His sister, Tannar, is a photographer and he has two brothers, one of whom, Jarrad, played professional baseball. He began dating Ilsa Watkins, Muselk’s sister. His father is found on TikTok as lazarbeamssistersdad.
He and Loserfruit are both YouTube gamers who joined the Click web group.
How much is LazarBeam worth? How did LazarBeam get injured? Does LazarBeam have a life? Is LazarBeam a Millionaire? Who owns the click house? What group is LazarBeam in? What is Lazarbeams GF name? Is LazarBeam a part of the Dream SMP? Read till the end of this article for answers to these and more google search queries.
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Salary:||$121.4K – $1.9M from YouTube ads|
|Full Real Name:||Lannan Neville Eacott|
|Date of Birth:||December 14, 1994|
|Age:||27 years old|
|Place of Birth:||Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia|
|Profession:||YouTuber, live streamer|
|Residence:||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Siblings:||Tannar Eacott (sister), Jarrad Eacott (brother), Bodhi (nephew)|
|High School/College/University:||MacKillop Catholic College|
|YouTube Channel:||LazarBeam; LazarLazar; LazarShorts|
|Subscribers:||24 million subscribers (combined)|
|Total Views:||7.85 billion (combined)|
|Style:||Gaming; Comedy; Vlog|
|Associated Act:||Lachlan Power|
|Instagram:||@lazarbeamyt with 2.6 million followers|
1. Who is LazarBeam?
Lannan Neville Eacott, better known online as LazarBeam (or simply Lazar), is an Australian YouTuber mostly known for his Fortnite: Battle Royale videos.
2. Why is LazarBeam famous?
LazarBeam is popular for being a YouTuber, professional gamer, and Internet personality, best-known primarily for his video game commentary videos, “comedic riffs” and memes.
3. When and where was LazarBeam born?
LazarBeam was born in Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia on December 14, 1994. This puts his age at 27 years old as of 2022, and his birthday on December 14 of every year. He and his family originally lived in the countryside of Australia, and the prevalence of rodents there help to develop a fear of rodents later in his life.
4. What does LazarBeam do for a living?
Lannan Neville Eacott is a professional gamer who does live streams, is a YouTuber, and is also a social media celebrity.
5. Who are LazarBeam’s siblings?
Eacott has two brothers and a sister. His sister Tannar has her own channel with over 1 million subscribers on which she posts vlogs, mukbangs, gaming footage, and other content. He has a nephew called Bodhi. ‘Willeh’ is the name of Lannan’s dog which he has fathered since November 2017.
6. What school did LazarBeam attend?
He went to school at MacKillop Catholic College and is known by his school students as the only successful person in his school. Lannan dropped out of high school at age 15 and began work as a construction worker.
7. Where does LazarBeam live?
Lannan has recently moved out of his parent’s house and into a house of his own. He currently lives in Sydney with his sister.
8. Who is LazarBeam dating now?
Lannan is currently in a relationship with Ilsa Watkins, Muselk’s sister. His favorite word is YEET! He currently lives in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia with his girlfriend and his sister.
9. How many subscribers does LazarBeam have?
HE started making slow-motion demolition videos in 2014 while working in his family’s construction business and created his YouTube channel on January 4, 2015.
The LazarBeam YouTube channel has amassed 20 million subscribers. With 1,255 uploaded videos, as of the time of this article, the channel has accumulated 8,265,070,480 total views.
His channel is ranked the 181st most subscribed channel, the 3rd most subscribed channel in Australia, and the 23rd best Gaming YouTube channel on YouTube.
10. What is the most viewed video on LazarBeam’s YouTube channel?
His first-ever video on his channel was shared 7 years ago and it is titled “Can Vince Wilfork get a 99 yeard receiving touchdown? Madden NFL Challenge” which has garnered over 2.6 million views in 2022.
His most viewed or popular video on his channel is titled “I became a stream snipper…” which was shared 3 years ago and has gathered over 48 million views in 2022.
11. Lazar Beam’s YouTube Channel History, Information & Content
He has two more YouTube channels: LazarLazar; LazarShorts which puts his combined YouTube channel subscriber at 24 million. Lannan’s second channel called “LazarLazar” is where he posts, quote “stuff too scuffed to be on my main channel.” He is also known to have had an intense hatred of Twitch Streamers when killed by one. He is known to scream, “GOD DAMMIT!” YEET!, and “STREAMER BTW!”.
He began posting videos of Fortnite Battle Royale in 2018 and his channel grew substantially. He also often makes Minecraft content in addition to his current uploads. He also reacts to things due to his boredom and has done 2 Competitions which are The Best Meme and The Best TikTok.
He is most famous for creating Fortnite ‘memes,’ and somewhat less known for his Reddit reaction videos and demonetization. Lazar primarily posted Let’s Play and challenge videos of various video games. As his channel grew, his style of video content diversified to include more vlogs and comedy-style videos.
He has a long history of being ‘Demonetized’ and YouTube taking his ‘Ad Revenue’ as YouTube has been sorely making Sweats Beat Memes as the Lazar Community (Memes) vs The YouTube Community (the sweats).
Lannan is also known to feature members of his family on his channel, specifically his father and nephew, Bodhi.
In early 2019, Eacott had “code lazar”, his unique identifier for Fortnite in-game purchases, tattooed on his forearm.
12. Is LazarBeam a member of Click?
Lannan was also a member of the Australian YouTuber group Click, along with fellow YouTubers Prestige Clips, Mully, Muselk, Loserfruit, Tannar, Mrfreshasian, Bazza Gazza, and Creator. The Click Channel posted real-life content instead of game-play-related content. They recently moved into a Click Office to separate the House and recordings, lots of other people also record there (Mully, Fresh, Tannar, etc.).
13. YouTuber Battle Royale
Lannan participated in the $200,000 Battle Royale run by MrBeast, being put on the Blue team along with Lachlan and Muselk who all lost after being eliminated by the Light Blue team (Faze Replays, Sancho West And Nickeh30).
14. Awards & Recognitions
In 2020 LazarBeam was nominated for a Short Award for best in Gaming. He executive produced the film Lazer Team in 2015.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches.
- He Weighs about 68kg.
- Lazar’s birth or Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.
- During a Friday Fortnite on June 28, 2019, Lannan and his duo partner, Mrfreshasian beat famous streamer Ninja and Timthetatman.
- Lannan kissed Crayator on Click’s charity Livestream for the Australian bush fires.
- He once played Roblox and played one of Flamingo’s games.
- In some videos, there’s a male person (Levi Hawken, a New Zealander with autism) wearing a Bandana (some people claim he wore a swimming cap) and a gap in his teeth (some people thought he lost a tooth)
- He claims that he brought Minecraft back (This is actually debunked as PewDiePie was the one who popularized the comeback and revival of Minecraft before LazarBeam).
- Lannan has a phobia of rodents.
- Lannan has made a cameo appearance together with Jacksepticeye, Ninja, DanTDM, and Pokimane on the 2021 film, Free Guy, which stars Ryan Reynolds.
16. How much money does Lazar Beam make on YouTube?
YouTuber Lazar Beam is one of the highest-paid and richest YouTubers in the world. The LazarBeam YouTube channel generates estimated earnings of $337 – $5.4K in a day according to Social Blade. In a week, the popular channel earns estimated revenue of $2.4k – $37.8K. In a month, the channel makes an estimated income of $10.1K – $161.9K, and in a year, LazarBeam makes an estimated salary of $121.4K – $1.9M.
17. What is Lazar Beam’s net worth?
How rich is LazarBeam? LazarBeam is an Australian YouTube personality who has a net worth of $8 million. He is best known for having more than 19 million subscribers on YouTube.
18. How does LazarBeam make his money?
LazarBeam has several streams of income with the primary being from YouTube ads. He also gets paid per sponsored post on his Instagram, TikTok, and other social media accounts. Lastly, he earns more from selling merchandise on his official website.
19. Lazar Beam’s Social Media Platforms
Business Inquiries – LazarBeam@night.co
20. LazarBeam’s Favorite Quotes
- “WHO’S CARRYING WHO?”
- “Use code Lazar in the item shop!”
- “Streamer BTW”
- “CARRY ME MY SON”
- “Here’s to LazarBeam he’s true blue! He’s a pissbot through and through! He’s a bastard, so they say. He was meant to go to heaven but he went the other way. He went down, down, down. SIP. SIP. SIP. What do we think of Lazarbeam? He’s all right!” (Chug Jug song)
- “Get Lazarbeam’d”
- “I am Bored, I AM VERY BORED”
- “I AM BORED!”
- “I want five of ’em!”
- “Okay guys” (in Australian accent)
- “Heres to Fresh he’s true blue, here’s to Fresh he’s true blue”
- “Down, down, down”
- “Siiip… siiip… siiip”
- “Welcome back to I’m Bored with LazarBeam”
- “So like”
- “Code Lazar”
- Were going to war boys!!
- “I love getting penetrated by traps. I love getting penetrated by traps. I love getting penetrated by traps. By traps, by traps by traps.”
Note: The following dates are according to Social Blade. Dates may vary by one or two days due to differences in time zones.
- 1 million subscribers: June 20, 2017
- 2 million subscribers: July 11, 2018
- 3 million subscribers: July 30, 2018
- 4 million subscribers: August 18, 2018
- 5 million subscribers: September 16, 2018
- 6 million subscribers: October 23, 2018
- 7 million subscribers: December 5, 2018
- 8 million subscribers: January 17, 2019
- 9 million subscribers: March 9, 2019
- 10 million subscribers: April 23, 2019
- 11 million subscribers: July 21, 2019
- 12 million subscribers: November 24, 2019
- 13 million subscribers: March 28, 2020
- 14 million subscribers: May 17, 2020
- 15 million subscribers: June 17, 2020
- 16 million subscribers: August 10, 2020
- 17 million subscribers: October 21, 2020
- 18 million subscribers: February 14, 2021
- 19 million subscribers: July 10, 2021
- 20 million subscribers: May 8, 2022
Video view milestones
- 1 billion views: August 30, 2018
- 2 billion views: January 29, 2019
- 3 billion views: June 19, 2019
- 4 billion views: December 10, 2019
- 5 billion views: May 12, 2020
- 6 billion views: August 15, 2020
- 7 billion views: March 2, 2021
- 8 billion views: January 17, 2022