165 pictures showing the looks of the beautiful outfits celebrities, influencers, and personalities wore at the Met Gala 2021.
Affectionately referred to as “fashion’s biggest night out,” the Met Gala 2021 was a fundraising benefit for the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
The event welcomed stars, young creatives, and industry paragons.
The Met Gala, referred to as the fashion world’s Oscar Night usually falls on the first Monday of May. But after a year off because of the pandemic, the star-studded night returned on the second Monday of September in 2021 as an even more exclusive affair than before, and guests like co-chairs Gemma Chan, Billie Eilish, Naomi Osaka, and Lorde turned looks on the red carpet.
Rihanna had earlier revealed that she was hosting this year’s annual Met Gala after-party, so there was a good chance she would steal the spotlight that evening. And then she did! Right at the end, Rihanna appeared in an all-black to save us all.
From elegant gowns to massive jewels, these looks made a statement on screen. Below are all the looks from the Met Gala red carpet;
2. Kim Kardashia in Kanye and Balenciaga.
3. Lil Nas X in Versace.
4. Lil Nas X in Versace.
5. Lil Nas X in Versace.
6. Billie Eilish in Oscare de la Renta.
7. Megan Thee Stallion in Coach.
8. Jennifer Lopez in Ralpha Lauren.
9. Lupita Nyongo
10. Lorde in Bode.
11. Olivia Rodgrigo.
12. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex and Aurora James.
13. Emily Blunt in Miu Miu.
14. Kendal Jenner in Givenchy.
15. Frank Ocean.
16. Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.
17. Whoopi Goldberg in Valentino.
18. Anna Wintour in Oscar de la Renta.
19. Tessa Thompson in Iris Van Herpen.
20. Normani in Valentino.
21. Kristen Stewart in Chanel.
22. Justin Bieber in Drew House and Hailey Bieber in Saint Laurent.
23. Erykan Badu in Thom Browne.
24. Dan Levy in Loewe.
25. Kacey Musgraves in Ralph Lauren.
26. Alicia Keys.
27. Timothee Chalamet in a Rick Owens Top and Haider Ackermann blazer.
28. Hunter Scafer in Prada.
29. Iman in Harris Reed.
30. Winnie Harlow.
31. Gabrielle Union in Iris Van Herpen
32. A$AP Rocky.
33. Simone Bilies in Area.
34. Rita Ora.
35. Gemma Chan.
36. Ciara in Dundas.
37. Mary J. Blige in Dundas.
38. Amanda Gorman.
39. Megan Fox.
40. Dev Hynes.
41. Serena Williams.
42. Gillian Anderson.
43. Imaam Hammam.
44. Maluma in Versace.
45. Megan Rapinoe in Sergio Hudson.
46. Kris Jenner in Tom Ford.
47. Jordan Alexander.
48. Rosalia in Rick Owens.
49. Regina King in Michael Kors.
50. Teyana Taylor in Prabal Gurung.
51. Jeremy O. Harris in Tomy Hilfiger.
52. Donatella Versace.
53. Audra McDonald
54. Keke Palmer.
55. Sharon Stone.
56. Cynthia Erivo.
57. helen Lasichanh and Pharrel Williams in Chanel.
58. Saweetie in Christian Cowan.
60. Taraji P. Henson.
61. Tracee Ellis Ross in Balenciaga.
62. Kaia Gerber in Oscar de la Renta.
63. Tom Ford.
65. Ben Platt.
66. Elliot Page in Balenciaga.
67. Kehlani in Alitette.
69. Michaela Coel in Balenciaga.
70. MJ Rodriguez.
71. Carey Mulligan in Valentino.
72. Storm Reid.
73. Cahnce the Rapper in Tommy Hilfiger and Kirsten Corley.
74. Hailee Steinfeld in Iris Van Herpen.
75. Jennifer Hudson in AZ Factory.
76. Simu Liu.
77. Addison Rae.
78. Madison Beer.
79. Yara Shahidi in Christian Dior.
80. Zoe Kravitz in Saint Laurent.
81. Troye Sivan in Altu.
82. Paloma Elsesser.
83. Charles Melton.
84. Naomi Osaka.
85. Cara Delevinge in Christian Dior.
86. Pete Davidson.
87. Ella Emhoff in Stella McCartney.
88. David Byrne,
89. Joan Smalls.
91. Zac Posen and Debbie Harry.
92. Evan Mock in Tom Browne.
94. Maisie Williams.
95. Channing Tatum.
96. Janet Mock.
98. Eva Chen in Chritopher John Rogers.
99. Barbie Ferreira in Johnathan Simkhai.
100. Julia Garner in Stella McCartney.