Want to know the richest celebrity partners in the world? Here’s a list of the famous and wealthiest partners in the world and their net worth?
Many actors, directors, singers, athletes, supermodels, and personalities in the entertainment industry have achieved high levels of fame and fortune thanks to their talent and trajectory.
Celebrity couples are not only media sensations, but when they also decide to become romantically involved with other successful stars, they’re also financial powerhouses, often bringing together hundreds of millions or even billions of dollars into a nuclear unit.
TheVibely has gathered 10 of the richest celebrity couples. Throwing out couples who are no longer together like Kim and Kanye, and a few others, and rejecting couples where only one person is really famous, here are the richest celebrity couples who have a great shared heritage, with figures that it would be difficult for us to count on the fingers of our hands. The data are from CelebrityNetWorth.
Richest Couples In Hollywood 2022
These are the Hollywood stars who head the Top 10 of the richest couples in the industry:
1. Francois-Henri Pinault & Salma Hayek – $50.2 Billion
- Francois-Henri Pinault Net Worth: $50 Billion
- Salma Hayek Net Worth: $200 Million
Francois-Henri Pinault is CEO of Kering, the holding company for luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves St Laurent, Balenciaga, and Alexander McQueen, to name but a few. The group achieved sales of some $16 billion as of October 2020 and Pinault himself is estimated to be worth $50 billion, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Salma Hayek is a successful Mexican-born actress, who’s been featured in many great films and productions since moving to the United States in 1991. Her breakout role as Frida Kahlo earned her a nomination for an Academy Award in 2002. Her personal wealth has been estimated at over $200 million.
Salma and Francois-Henri Pinault have been married since 2009 and together, they are worth $50.2 billion and regarded as the most famous and wealthy Celeb couples in the world.
2. Steven Spielberg & Kate Capshaw – $3.80 Billion
- Steven SpielbergNet Worth: $3.7 Billion
- Kate Capshaw Net Worth: $100 Million
Spielberg is a renowned film director and producer extraordinaire, having directed and produced some of the world’s highest-grossing films from Jaws and the Indiana Jones franchise to Jurassic Park and the Transformers franchise.
Kate Capshaw is an American actress who is best remembered for her role as the American nightclub singer, Willie Scott in the Temple of Doom installment of the Indiana Jones series. She has also starred in Dreamscape (1984), Power (1986), Black Rain (1989), Love Affair (1994), Just Cause (1995), and The Love Letter (1999). She has since retired.
Together with her husband Steven Spielberg whom she met while on set for Temple of Doom, they are worth an incredible $3.8 billion.
3. Stedman Graham & Oprah Winfrey – $2.61 Billion.
- Stedman Graham Net Worth: $10 Million
- Oprah Winfrey Net Worth: 2.6 Billion
Stedman Graham is an author, educator, businessman. His net worth is $10 Million. Oprah Winfrey is an American media mogul, television host, and author. Oprah’s net worth is $2.6 billion, according to Forbes’ estimation. They have a combined net worth of $2.61 billion.
4. Holly Valance & Nick Candy – $2.02 Billion
- Nick Candy Net Worth: $2 Billion
- Holly Valance Net Worth: $20 Million
Holly Valance is a British model who has a net worth of $20 million dollars, Nick Candy is a British luxury property developer and interior designer who has a net worth of over $2 billion. They have a combined net worth of $2.02 Billion.
5. Jay-Z & Beyoncé – $1.8 Billion
- Jay Z Net Worth: $1.3 Billion
- Beyonce Net Worth: $500 Million
Beyonce & Jay Z have a combined net worth of over $1.8 billion, with Jay-Z’s net worth being roughly around $1.3 billion and Beyonce‘s net worth estimated at $500 million of that amount.
6. Wissam Al Mana & Janet Jackson – $1.18 Billion
- Wissam Al Mana Net Worth: $1 Billion
- Janet Jackson Net Worth: $180 Million
Janet Jackson is a singer, actress, producer with a net worth of $180 million. Wissam Al Mana’s net worth is roughly $1 billion, which makes him one of the highest-paid businessmen in the industry. They have a combined net worth of $1.18 billion.
7. Jared Kushner & Ivanka Trump – $1.10 Billion
- Jared Kusher Net Worth: $800 Million
- Ivanka Trump Net Worth: $300 Million
Widely known as the second child of former President Donald Trump and Ivana Trump, Ivanka’s combined net worth with husband Jared Kushner is $800 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Ivana Marie “Ivanka” Trump is an American businesswoman and the daughter of former President Donald Trump; she was a senior advisor in his administration, and also was the director of the Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship. She doubles as a writer, heiress, and former model who has a net worth of $300 million.
Jared Corey Kushner is an American businessman and investor. He served as a senior advisor to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States. He has a net worth of $800 million from his endeavors.
Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump have been married since 2009 and together they have a net worth of $1.1 billion.
8. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham – $900 Million
- David Beckham Net Worth: $450 Million
- Victoria Beckham Net Worth: $450 Million
One’s an ex-soccer star, the other an ex-Spice girl. This celebrity couple has been together forever, and each has since their primary careers made a lot of money through their appearances in reality TV, entrepreneurship, and endorsements.
Victoria’s high fashion label, Victoria Beckham is reported to make annual sales of over $60 million and is a fixture at New York’s Fashion Week. The Beckham couple has a combined net worth of $900 million, which makes them one of the richest celebrity couples.
9. Alex Rodriguez & Jennifer Lopez – $750 Million
- Alex Rodriguez Net Worth: $350 Million
- Jennifer Lopez Net Worth: $400 Million
Alexander Emmanuel “A-Rod” Rodriguez, born July 27, 1975, is an American former professional baseball player. He played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball and is also a businessman and philanthropist. He earned a total of $441.3 million over his MLB career, the most in the history of baseball.
Jennifer Lopez really needs no introduction, although it is interesting to note that she was an actress first before she became a singer. Popularly known as J. Lo, her dance music has had everyone on their feet. Her latest role as a stripper in the crime drama Hustlers (2019) was critically acclaimed.
This couple’s combined wealth is estimated at $750 million.
10. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen – $650 Million
- Tom Brady Net Worth: $250 Million
- Gisele Bundchen Net Worth: $400 Million
Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. (born August 3, 1977) is an American football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). He spent the first 20 seasons of his career with the New England Patriots, playing in nine Super Bowls and winning six of them. Prior to joining the Buccaneers, he was with New England Patriots.
Tom is married to Gisele Caroline Bündchen since 2009. Gisele is a Brazilian model, activist, and businesswoman. Since 2001, Bündchen has been one of the highest-paid models in the world. In 2007, she was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry and earned the top spot on Forbes’s top-earning models list in 2012.
This illustrious sports cum fashion model couple wields a wealth war-chest of some $650 million.
11. Sting & Trudie Styler – $550 million
- Sting Net Worth: $500 Million
- Trudie Styler Net Worth: $50 Million
12. George Clooney & Amal Clooney – $550 Million
- George Clooney Net Worth: $500 Million
- Amal Clooney Net Worth: $50 Million
Amal Clooney is a British Barrister of Doughty Street Chambers, specializing in international law and human rights. She has represented clients like Julian Assange in his fight against extradition, the former prime minister of Ukraine, Yulia Tymoshenko, Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy, and Nobel Prize laureate Nadia Murad.
George Clooney, on the other hand, is often compared to Cary Grant. He is an American actor, film director, producer, and screenwriter. He is the recipient of three Golden Globe Awards and two Academy Awards, one for acting in Syriana (2006) and the other for co-producing Argo (2012). In 2018, he was the recipient of the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award.
13. Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones – $500 Million
- Michael Douglas Net Worth: $350 Million
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Net Worth: $150 Million
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones have been together for a long time, and they have a combined net worth of $500 million, with $350 million coming from Douglas and $150 from Catherine.
14. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson – $500 million
Her film appearances include Volunteers (1985), Sleepless in Seattle (1993), Now and Then (1995), Jingle All the Way (1996), The Story of Us (1999), Runaway Bride (1999), It’s Complicated (2009), and Larry Crowne (2011), and she appeared in the television series The Good Wife and Girls. Wilson has also performed on Broadway and has produced several films, including My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002). In March 2019, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Married to Tom Hanks, who also needs no introduction, this pair of acting supremos command a combined personal fortune of $500 million.
15. Barbara Streisand & James Brolin – $450 million
James Brolin is an American actor, producer, and director. He is the father of actor Josh Brolin.
Brolin has won two Golden Globes for Best Supporting Actor in a mini-series for Marcus Welby, M.D.and an Emmy for Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role, also for Marcus Welby, M.D. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1998.
Barbara Streisand is the voice of our century. Her career has spanned over 50 years from the 60s. She is both a singer and an actress. She is one of the few entertainers who has an EGOT, ie, an Emmy, Grammar, Oscar, and Tony Awards.
Barbra Streisand and James Brolin have a combined net worth of approximately $450 million, making them among the richest celebrity couple in the world.
16. John Travolta & Kelly Preston – $430 Million
- John Travolta Net Worth: $250 Million
- Kelly Preston Net Worth: $180 Milllion
John Travolta, probably most recognized for the lead role he played in Greece, has been married to Kelly Preston since 1991. They are both actors and have an incredible $430 million combined net worth.
17. Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake – $430 Million
- Jessica Biel Net Worth: $200 Million
- Justin Timberlake Net Worth: $230 Million
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been together for a long time, first meeting over a decade ago. The couple did break up for a short period in 2011 before getting engaged. They married each other in 2012 and have a son together.
Their combined net worth equals $430 million, making them among the richest celebrity couple.
18. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith – $400 Million
- Will Smith Net Worth: $350 Milllion
- Jada Pinkett Smith Net Worth: $50 Million
There’s no doubt Will Smith is one of my top role models of all time. He met Jada on the set of Fresh Prince of Bel Air all those years ago when she was auditioning for one of the roles in the show!
Will Smith’s net worth is $350 million, and fellow actor and partner Jada’s net worth is $50 million. This gives the couple a healthy combined net worth of $400 million!
19. Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick – $400 Million
- Sarah Jessica Parker Net Worth: $200 Million
- Matthew Broderick Net Worth: $200 Million
Matthew Broderick & Sarah Jessica Parker are both famous actors; Broderick well known for films like ‘Ferris Buler’s Day Off’, and Parker being well known for her role in ‘Sex in the City’.
The couple’s combined net worth is $400 million, with Sarah Jessica Parker’s personal net worth at $200 million, and Matthew Broderick’s at $200 million.
20. Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber – $400 Million
- Cindy Crawford Net Worth: $200 Million
- Rande Gerber Net Worth: $200 Million
21. Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart – $330 Million
- Harrison Ford Net Worth: $300 Million
- Calista Flockhart Net Worth: $30 Million
Harrison Ford has played roles in a bunch of our favorite films over the years, including Star Wars and Indiana Jones. His net worth is estimated to be around $300 million.
Calista Flockhart, Harrison’s wife, is an American actress with a net worth of $30 million. Together they have a combined net worth of $330 million.
22. Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban – $325 Million
- Nicole Kidman Net Worth: $250 Million
- Keith Urban Net Worth: $75 Million
Nicole Kidman is an Australian actress and has been married to Keith Urban an Australian country music star, since 2006.
The couple’s total combined net worth is $325 million, with Nicole’s personal worth being $250 million, and Keith’s being $75 million.
23. Gerard Pique & Shakira – $380 Million
- Gerard Pique Net Worth: $80 Million
- Shakira Net Worth: $300 Million
Shakira and Gerard Piqué have been together for a decade, and have two sons together, Milan and Sasha.
Their combined net worth is estimated at $380 million, making them among richest celebrity couple.
24. Orlando Bloom & Katy Perry – $340 Million
- Orlando Bloom Net Worth: $40 Million
- Katy Perry Net Worth: $330 Million
Singer Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom have a combined net worth of $330 million, putting them among the list of the richest celebrity couples worldwide.
25. Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis – $275 Million
- Ashton Kutcher Net Worth: $200 Million
- Mila Kunis Net Worth: $75 Million
Ashton Kutcher began dating Mila Kunis during the first half of 2012. After they became engaged in February 2014, and they have two children; a daughter Wyatt, and a son Dimitri.
As of 2022, their combined net worth is estimated at $275 million.